Terms of Service and Rules
THIS RULES MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, IF SO YOU HAVE THE CHOISE TO EITHER ACCEPT OR LEAVE.
Privacy and Information
By entering a service hosted by TheGoldyIron you give us the right to store and handle information about you. This information is stored on our services. The information stored about you will only be used to prevent any violations against our rules, terms, agreements and rights by Swedish Law. No information about you will be shared publicly or to third parties. It will be strictly and carefully handled by allowed and trusted staff.
Our services is hosted on Swedish ground, by entering our services you commit to follow the law's of the country you currently a citizen of and the law of Sweden.
If this is not followed we may suspend any member (including staff) either permanently or temporary. We may even in certain cases report to the Police Authority of Sweden.
All sections hosted by TheGoldyIron may be monitored by our staff. We may also record and store chat dialogs or even voice recordings to ensure the safety of all users of TheGoldyIron. This content may be used to prevent any violations against any law violations or our rules & agreements.
Any information gathered from our users will not be leaked in any way to the public. All information gathered from you as a member will only be used by the staff. The person responsible of leaking information will lawfully be responsible of this action. The person responsible will have a immediate suspension from all our services in such matter.
Supporting Laws means:
- The laws of the country which the victim is currently a citizen of.
- Laws of Sweden.
The information we store about you is. Actions made on our services, such as buying a virtual car. Chat logs, voice recordings, ip adresses, connections made. We do also store all applications made on any of our services, such as staff applications, whitelisted jobs and such. We do also store full name, address, country and birth when donating to TheGoldyIron. More on that you may look on the Terms & Agreements of PayPal.
You may at any point contact a administrator or higher to retrieve or remove personal information stored on our servers. This may take up to 30 days. If a request of removed data is recieved we will open a investigation where we will consider the reason of the removal. If any suspicion rises correct actions will be made.
All mails sent to our support that breaks any of our rules will lead to a permanent ban from all our Services.
Any mails that are incorrectly done will only be warned, if it is repeated several times on purpose you will be given 4 punishment points for breaking Social-R3.
Spamming any of our Services with bots or modded clients will lead to a permanent ban for breaking Technical-R2 and Technical-R3.
By joining any of our services for Spam purposes only you will be permanently banned from our services.
By using uneccasary much caps or other spam text will give you 2 punishment points.
Any kind of advertising of services outside of TheGoldyIron is prohibited. This means any sharing of links or names to any kind of services outside of TheGoldyIron is prohibited. This does not mean you may not discuss a service outside of our community. As long it does not upvote the service.
You may by the approval of a manager advertise on our services. Though any violation against the agreement with the staff member you will be permanently suspended.
Using our services to reach out to players privately to advertise or recruit members for a service outside of TheGoldyIron is prohibited.
Being a member of TheGoldyIron you'r personal identity are protected by our rules. You may not give out information about another user without their consent.
If a staff member asks for you'r personal iinformation you are recommended to respond. The staff member may find this information in our databases. He may ofcourse not exploit this access. Such as sharing with anyone outside of the staff, using it for personal purposes such as meeting up with a user or other reasons that may endanger the user.
TheGoldyIron staff may arrange official meetups for the community tho this arrangements will have their own specific rules that should be followed. A meetup means specificly that we may invite members to come to a LAN party or just take a fund trip somewhere of choise. This meetings will be arranged by adults of age 18 or older. If children are involved we encourage parents to participate otherwise if the child are permitted by a parent to participate the adults incharge of the meetup have full responsibility of this child. The responsibility the adult have is to make sure the child can participate safely without having any problems. All our rules will be applied on such meetings unless we inform otherwise.
We may at any time suspend you'r account if you'r account does not fulfill our Rules & Policies!
We may pardon any user if a appeal is made and good enough reason is given. For example if a user breaks (FiveM) Chat-FM1 and obtains a microphone a pardon may be made.
Creating or using a alternate account to bypass a ban will lead to a permanent and global suspension.
When making a registration on our website you are responsible of you'r account. If you let you'r account off guard this is not to blame.
If you'r account is hacked you should immediately contact our support!
Property created by you
Everything you create on TheGoldyIron are and will be our property. We take the right without prior warning or reprimand to put a property under lockdown or even remove it if our Rules & Policies is not followed.
Though we do not and will not take credits for any property made by you.
Third party property
Any third party property used by TheGoldyIron such as plugins or server clients are credited to the owners/owner of the virtual property.
All third party property redistributed by TheGoldyIron are only accessed for registered members of TheGoldyIron. When the content reach the distributed member the member has the responsibility of the redistributed content.
We will not redistribute virtual property against the creators will or use the property for commercial use unless given permission.
Any third party property will not be modified against the creators will.
Creations created for the community.
Any creations made by the players for the community such as Hubs, Spawns, headers or any kind of creation for the community is credited to TheGoldyIron. But also the Architect of the creation are credited as a builder of the creation. Though TheGoldyIron takes full ownership of this creation.
Files of TheGoldyIron.
Any files used by TheGoldyIron on our services may not be transfered outside of our Server Machines unless given permission by the founder/manager of the TheGoldyIron. Any violation of this will result in a permanent and a none revert-able ban. Violations of this can also lead to legal actions depending on the case.
Ownership of TheGoldyIron.
You may not at any point in any way claim ownership of TheGoldyIron. TheGoldyIron is owned and managed by Sebastian Forsberg Norin. Certain parts of TheGoldyIron is also owned by Christoffer Forsberg Norin & Patrick Landgärds. TheGoldyIron staff members may with the permission of a manager create official advertisement for TheGoldyIron as long as the account is registered with the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial and Charity
What happens with the money
The money goes to the Founder/Manager of this community. The money will be in the first hand be used to maintain our services and in second hand to help out the founder to live. We will not use the money for purposes that the author of a specific service does not agree on. We will not refund any donations unless the Terms & Agreements is not followed.
Who may give or pay us money
Anyone who have turned 18 years old may at any time either buy or donate with real money. The person not yet 18 years old may with a Guardian or Parental approval buy or donate with real money. When a donation or payment is made we may at any time try to contact the account holder or the parents of the account holder to ensure our policy is followed.
We will only accept money from those who have gathered and transfered the money legaly.
When do we take money
We will only take payments if the the owner of the virtual property have given us the right to do so or if the virtual property is created by us. Donations are always welcome.
Behavior & Responsibility
We aim to have a comfort staff as possible, there for we do not accept any disrespectful behavior from any of our staff members. Being a staff member of Thegoldyiron are a great responsibility and shall not be taken if you can not handle it.
All staff members are here by free will, we do not and will not force our staff members to use all our services to keep track of our members. Though we do require our staff to be active in a manner it becomes obvious they are willing to improve and help the community to strive. Our staff are required to update their profile status when going on vacation or a long period of inactivity.
The following statements is what we require our staff to follow, if this is not followed we may demote or suspend the user either temporary or permanent from any of our services.
- > A staff member shall not interfare with his powers in a Game based Service, except if necessary to preserve these rules.
- > A staff member shall never ignore a member asking for help.
- > A staff member shall never ignore a member breaking a rule.
- > A staff member shall only force a teleport upon you if you are suspected of breaking a rule (staff members may teleport too you in vanish, this is accepted as a control)! If there is no vanish feature available this is disregarded.
- > A staff member shall not ban without a valid reason (Valid reason is the statement by warnings)!
- > A staff member shall not punish you for something that is not written in the rules!
- > Staff members shall not leak any restricted information!
- > Staff members shall visit the website once a day unless marked away with valid reason.
- > Staff members shall always listen and obey to higher ranked staff members.
- > Staff members shall always participate in our closed discord server, leaving the staff discord is considered as a resignation.
Staff members are obligated to file a report on the forums for each violation made by a member. Unless the violation goes under the Terms & Agreements. If the violation has legal concerns every action will be documented.
A staff member may not be biased in their own case. If a staff member comes under a disagreement with a member they shall call in a none biased staff member to be neutral in the specific case.
- G1 > You shall not speak inappropriately. (1 Points)
Unless the participants of the conversation says otherwise. (does not apply in GLOBAL chats) This rule can not be broken unless a complaint have been made and the user repeats the violation. (does not apply in GLOBAL chats)
- G2 > You shall not ask another member for personal information or share another persons information without their concent. (2 Points)
Skype is also considered personal, you may not ask for or give out any skype users!
- G3 > You shall not spam in any way. (2-4 Points,permanent)
This includes Advertising. You may come to a agreement with a staff member to advertise.
- G4 > You shall not provoke, annoy, offend or harass other members. (2-11 Points, permanent)
Bullying another member will be handled by a permanent ban. This means harassing another member over a longer period of time with the intent of psychological harm. Discrimination is not tolerated and will be dealt by how serious the situation is. We do not support rasism and this will be dealt by a permanent ban. For those who have missunderstood the word Rasism it is only when a person identifies a specific group as another race and there for see them worth less then another group of people. Inappropiate language does not follow within this rule. Such as "nigger" or "niggah", for that check out (General-Rules) Social: R1. Sexism is not tolerated and will be dealt by how serious the situation is.
- G5 > You shall only speak English. (1 Points)
You may speak swedish in certain cases if needed. This only applies to global chats/voice-rooms of TheGoldyIron.
- G6 > You shall not threaten to do harm against someone In Real Life. (permanent)
This is a Criminal Act.
- G7 > You shall not use TheGoldyIron in a commercial purpose. (permanent)
You can not, blackmail or scam other users on real money. (This is a Criminal Act) You can not trade or ask for real money. More about this in Terms & Agreements.
- G8> You shall not give out false information about the community. (4 points)
This includes any kind of information, such as performance, rules or behavior of any member. If there is no information about it talk to a staff member. If the staff is not sure, speak with a manager.
- G9 > You shall not false accuse a member of breaking the rules! (2 Points)
This does not apply to staff members investigating a possible violation. If you believe you have been unfairly convicted appeal for pardon.
- G1 > You shall always respect and listen too staff members! (6 Points)
Giving your opinion is always accepted, though arguing for it against a staff member is not. Stop arguing when told to. A verbal/written warning must be given before a violation have been made.
- G2 > You shall not impersonate a Staff member. (3 Points)
- G3 > You shall not in any way try to make a staff member give you special treatment. (4-8 Points)
The staff decides how sever the violation was.
- G4 > You shall not take part in any violations against the rules! (2-6 Points)This includes encouraging someone to violate the rules.
- G5 > Do not contact staff in private unless they told you too! (2 Points)
- G6 > Do not call for specific staff members unless they are handling a case involving you! (1 Points)
- G7 > You shall not intentionally give false information to a staff member! (4 Points)
- G8 > You shall not intervene in a admin duty! (3 Points)
- G9 > Do not logout while being confronted by a staff member! (9 Points)
- G1 > You shall not do or try to do any virtual harm against any of our Services or Members (permanent)
This is a criminal act.
- G2 > You shall not intentionally create lag on any of our services. (permanent)
- G3 > You shall not use any modding that is not supported or allowed by TheGoldyIron. (permanent)
This includes changing code or exploiting codes to change function within the server such as colored names.
- G4 > You shall not in any way try get access to any restricted information or services! (permanent)
This is a criminal act. Sharing such information also falls under this rule.
- G5 > Do not exploit bugs or unintended features! (6 points)
- FM1 > You can not do anything that is not realistically possible. (4 points)
If you are downed and revived by EMS this does not apply. Make realistic acts, (roleplay).
- FM2 > Do not jump out of a police car while being arrested. (1 points)
Officers can not put in more then 1 person in a police car and there for if they need to do so they can force you into the car by roleplay.
- FM4> Do not leave while you're being fined. (4 points)
While a police officer has you detained, you must not leave if you're being fined.
- FM5> Do not call a service without money unless you specify that you don't have any money. (3 points)
People work jobs, they want to be paid. Do not waste their time!
- FM6> Don't play as the opposite gender. (1 points)
Voice changers will allow you to do this, however.
- FM7 > Do not log off to avoid roleplay. (2 points)
- FM8 > Customize your character. (1 points)
If you fail to change your character on the introduction, you'll be warned once to change it.
- FM9 > Name your character realistically. (1 points)
No, we do not want any more Seymour Butts!
- FM10 > Do not use information gathered out of character. (8 points)
Third party communication is roleplayed as com-radio. You are not allowed to use the com-radio when calling for backup, use the phone! Police officer on duty are exempted.
This is also known as Meta Gaming.
- FM11> Do not initiate a bank heist with too many players. (2 points)
Maximum 6 participators in a bank heíst. This includes hostages and robbers. Includes inside and outside of the bank. Maximum 3 participators in a store robbery. This includes hostages and robbers. Includes inside and outside of the store.
- FM12> You're not allowed to use your friend as a hostage. (3 points)
There are plenty of players to kidnap.
- FM13> You shall not go to a repair station while in a chase. (1 points)
Unless you can proove to the other party that you are roleplaying the scenario out that you are forcing the mechanic to fix your car while preventing the other party to stop you.
- FM14> Do not shoot out of a car if you have not rolled down the windows. (1 points)
- FM15> Do not go AFK in a active RP situation without informing the other roleplayers. (1 points)
- FM16> Do not ignore or act like your AFK to avoid roleplay. (1 points)
- FM17> Do not break out of character to take the rules in your own hand. (2 points)
Leave that to the staff.
- FM1 > Value your life and other's. (3 points)
1v1: The user needs to value his life unless he is wielding a lethal weapon. While at gunpoint. The user being at - gunpoint may knock the attacker out by melee if he do not need to sprint. The user at gunpoint may also press Q if close enough to a object that can protect their life. Before engaging the opponent give it a second to be sure you are safe. 2v1: The lone user needs to value his life even though he is weilding a weapon. While at gunpoint. 2v2: As long as everyone is pointing a gun at eachother's FearRP does not kick in. If one loses focus or stops - ---- weilding a weapon FearRP kicks in. 3v2: Unless the 2 man team is not weilding weapons or drops their gunpoint FearRP kicks in for the 2 man team. 3v3 or higher: Let the best team win.
FearRP applies also when you sit in a car. If the car is bullet proof you only need to value your life if the windows are down.
The victim may use a vehicle to strike the attacker when being held at gunpoint only when the victim was in the driver seat when aimed at and the attacker is within short distance of your front bumper. The distance from the vehicle shall be one car length away from the vehicle you pointing at. If the vehicle is large (like a truck), you are expected to measure with a regular personal car.
- FM2 > You are not allowed use FearRP in any way it becomes PowerGaming. (3 points)
Forcing a player to sell their car to you under FearRP is forbidden. Otherwise the staff decides when it becomes powergaming. Do not report powergaming until after the RP. Operators+ can recover any virtual property.
- FM1 > Do not in any way try to shoot or punch someone without initiating a roleplay with the player. (6 points)
If a user is involved in a roleplay and is too far way to initiate roleplay someone else must initate this user. Someone else may initiate the roleplay for you.
At a robbery, if the police hear shits being fired from inside the place of interest they may without warning engage. A negotiator shall be called on scene the moment the call of robbery is received and shall continue try to communicate with the robbers if the police decide to engage quietly. The robbery may without warning shoot to kill if a police is spotted in a way that it's a threat against the robbery. A robbery is only allowed to be interrupted if a major violation has been committed.
Do not randomly deathmatch another player no matter what the relationship to the player is. We do not need or want any chaotic behaviors on the server.
- FM2 > Do not use the term "no witnesses" in a robbery when there is no EMS online. (3 points)
This means you are not allowed to kill a player after a successful robbery if there is no EMS online.
- FM1 > Do not in any way try to run someone over on purpose without initiating a roleplay with the player. (3 points)
Someone else may initiate the roleplay for you. (Accidents are exempt from this rule!)
- FM2 > Do not on purpose attempt to or crash into another user's car without initiating a roleplay. (1 points)
Someone else may initiate the roleplay for you.
- FM1 > Do not commit crimes while on duty as a whitelisted worker. (permanent job removal + warning)
- FM2 > Do not kidnap an EMS worker on duty. (2 points)
Unless they approve it out of character. Few want to become EMS and those who want to shall be respected.
- FM3 > EMS shall not carry or use any weapons when on duty. (1-2 points)
EMS are here to save and heal life and not harm or take life. All EMS shall quickly assess the call their going on and decide if police needs to be involved. If they do, police shall be informed and dispatch a car as quickly as possible.
- FM4> If you are not a a whitelisted worker you shall not roleplay as one. (3 points)
- FM5> Do not in any way interact with a vehicle owned by a whitelisted job without initiating a roleplay with a worker within the company that owns the vehicle. (6 points)
All military vehicles are prohobited to bed used unless there is a event where this is exempted. Someone may initiate a roleplay for you.
- FM6> Do not cop bait a officer that are busy in another roleplay. (4 points)
- FM7> Do not start a robbery if there is already one going on. (1 points)
- FM8 > Do not cop bait or harass police officers to a degree where it becomes disturbing for the police when there is only 1 cop online. (2 points)
- FM9 > Police must be online in a Discord Police Channel while on duty. (permanent job removal + warning)
- FM10 > There should never be less then 50% off duty online whitelisted workers in a job. (permanent job removal)
For example, if there is 4 police officers. There should not be less then 2 on duty.
- FM1 > You must have voice chat enabled and a working microphone to play on this service! (service, permanent)
This is exempted if you have a disorder in real life that prevents you from speaking or hearing, if you have a disorder contact a staff member before starting to play on this server.
- FM2 > You are obligated to use push to talk! (service, permanent)
This is to prevent unnecessary voice and disturbing sounds.
- FM1 > Do not kill invisible players in your apartment. (10 points)
- AR1 > Do not build structures to prevent players from entering or leaving mountains or caves. (3 points)
- AR2 > Do not unprovoked kill a player that are 25 levels less then you. Unprovoked applies if the player did not attack you first. (2 points)
- AR3 > Do not raid a player that are 25 levels less then you. (2 points)
- AR4 > Do not join a tribe then to raid them at protected hours. (4 points)
- AR5 > Do not kill tamed dinos near someones base in protected hours. (2 points)
- MRT1 > Do not create anything flying, unless approved by a staff-member! You shall also not modify the world by the following ways: leaving pillars, large crates/holes, lava or any other weird stuffz.(2-10 points)
- MRT2 > Do not destroy or make existing roads appear weird. Tho you may change roads or connect to one. (2 points)
- MRT1 > You shall not immediately try push recruit newly joined players to you'r town. You may ofcourse explain the town system and show them around different towns if so is their choise. (1 points)
- MR1 > Keep the terrain nice and clean. (1-5 points)
- MR2 > Do not make a automated farm that has a harvest time faster then 15 seconds. (3 points)
- MR3 > Do not use any flying for exploration. (1 points)
- MRT1 > Do not make the world appear unrealistic/ugly/weird.. Well just don't mess stuff up! (1 points)
- MRFV1 > You shall not grief or steal from other players. (2 points)
- SE1 > Do not in any way try to interact with any mass destruction items (etc, craft, use.. ). (7 points)
- SE2 > Do not destroy the terrain for no reason. (2 points)
- SE3 > Remove all shipwrecks and parts created by you or you'r faction, if you prevent anyone from removing parts or shipwrecks you are the one responsible to remove it. (4 points)
- SE1 > Do not raid or grief other factions between 00:00-15:00 CET. (PvP not included) (3 points)
- SE2 > You must be in war with the faction to raid or grief them. (PvP not included) (5 points)
1 Hour BAN
2 Hours BAN
4 Hours BAN
8 Hours BAN
16 Hours BAN
1 Day BAN
2 Days BAN
4 Days BAN
1 Week BAN
2 Weeks BAN
1 Month BAN
2 Months BAN
4 Months BAN
8 Months BAN